|WelcomeAbout Karen videosSyndication Opportunities2015 Clinics Schedule MediaSponsorsClinics at Deep CreekGalleryCampsFacebookDirections|
2013 USEA Area VII Rider of the Year
Karen O'Neal was 2013 Rider of the Year for Area VII
2012 National USEA Leaderboard
Karen O'Neal is currently ranked 28th on the USEA National Leaderboard for Eventing
Horse of the Year
Karen's horse "True Avenue" is 2012 overall horse of the year as well as, 2012 Advanced horse of the year and 2012 Intermediate Horse of the Year
2012 Rider of the Year
Karen O'Neal is 2012 Area VII Rider of the year Overall. 2012 Advanced rider of the Year and Intermediate Rider of the Year
2013 Intermediate Horse of the Year
Markus was 2013 Area VII Intermediate Horse of the Year and Reserve Champion Horse of the Year
2010 Ranked 35th
Karen O'Neal, Ranked 35th Nationally as Top 50 Riders by USEA
2010 Horse of the Year
True Avenue USEA Area VII Horse of the Year as well as Area VII Intermediate Horse of the year, Top Ten Intermediate Nationally and Top Ten Mares Internationally
2010 Rider of the Year
Karen O'Neal 2010 Prelim and Intermediate Rider of the Year for USEA Area VII
2010 Prelim Horse of the Year
*TGIF and Karen O'Neal Prelim Champions USEA Area VII
27602 North Monroe Rd.
Deer Park, Washington 99006
English Riding Camps
Warning: getimagesize(images/001.JPG): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/onealfar/public_html/index.php on line 1444
O'Neal Farms offers English Riding Camps throughout the summer. Our camps focus is on Safety, Fun, and Learning of the Olympic Disciplines for English riding.
- Camp ages: camps are offered to children 5 and up.
- Camps Focus: Children will learn to properly groom horses, tack up horses, clean stalls, clean tack, handle horses, ride English, play games on horseback, and basic stable management skills. Camps Curriculum: The camps curriculum is based on knowledge and training from the United States Pony Club Association and USEA ICP Teaching Theories.
We offer 3 group levels
- Intro (no horse experience)
- Intermediate (some basic riding skills and horse management)
- Advanced (Riding for at least 2 years with instruction)
2012 Camp Dates: Camps run Tuesday-Thursday from 10-2:00 pm with the exception of July 6-8 which runs Monday-Wednesday
- Camp 1- June26-28
- Camp 2- July 3-5
- Camp 3- July 24-26
- Camp 4- August 6-8
- Camp 5- August 14-16
- Camp 6- August 28-30
$300 per week from 10-2:00
* Camps may be cancelled if not full.
* Helmets recommended but we will provide if needed
* Children must wear boots, pants, and bring a lunch.
Younger childern may want to bring a change of clothes.
Please contact Karen O'Neal at 541-350-3797 or email@example.com